In case the product that has been purchased from any Blackberrys Exclusive Store and is perceived to be defective, Blackberrys offers return of the product at its discretion and is subject to following policy terms:
- Product should be original.
- Customer can bring back the defective products within 30 days from the original invoice date along with original Invoice.
- In case the original invoice is not available, customer must communicate their registered Mobile number used at the time of purchase.
- Damage caused by accident, improper wash & care, natural break down of colour & material and regular wear & tear are not covered under this policy.
- If the store manager finds the garment to have a genuine manufacturing defect, the exchange will be processed on the same day.
- In case the defect cannot be determined at store, the store will send the garment to Blackberrys Quality Check team for inspection; this process can take upto 15 working days. In this case an Inactive Credit note will be issued to the customer as an acknowledgement. If the Quality Check team does not find a genuine defect the customer will need to collect the garment from the store.
- The exchange will be considered on the exact amount paid by the customer for the defective product. In case of EOSS, the discounted MRP will be considered and not the actual MRP of the product.
- The policy allows for exchange, only if approved. Refund is not applicable. For product damage caused by the customer, the Exchange Policy does not apply.
- The inspection and decision from the store manager and/or MCCPL will be final and binding.
Note: Credit Note if issued will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue, after which it automatically expires. The credit note can be redeemed against any merchandise of the similar value or higher value, in case of higher value the difference needs to be paid by the customer.